These are my matching Funbats, christened PinkBat and BlueBat. Thanks to Bloody Mick for the plans.
BlueBat was completed first. You can watch its maiden flight, here.
Want to see how I built them? You’ll find my Funbat build log here.
- HURC 2712-17 ‘Blue Wonder’ motor (PinkBat)
- KEDA 1700kV 0.9oz motor (BlueBat)
- GWS 8040 propellers
- Hobbyking SS 18-20A ESC
- (2x) HKSCM9-5 10 gram digital servos (ailerons)
- Hextronic XT900 9 gram servo (elevator)
- OrangeRx R610 receivers
- 3-cell 800/850 mAh LiPo battery
AUW: 324 grams / 11.4 ounces