After suffering a catastrophic de-lamination when moisture and humidity caused the paper to separate from the foam, this plane has been retired.
I’ve convinced my wife to build a plane and she’s chosen a nutball, which she plans to decorate like a ladybug. Herein lies the chronicle of its buildenating. I’ll be updating this post as the build progresses.
She’s using these plans from FliteTest.
- One sheet of 20″ x 30″ Dollar Tree foam board
- 20″ wingspan
- Keda 2730 0.9 oz 1700kV “Blue Wonder” motor
- 7035 propeller
- Emax Budget 18 Amp ESC
- (2x) HK15178 10g analog servos
- OrangeRX R610 Spektrum-compatible receiver
- AUW – 275 grams / 10 ounces